Sunday, November 15, 2015

Palm Springs Airport - KPSP

On a very warm and balmy evening in Palm Springs back in July, I made my first visit out to the Palm Springs Airport to have a look and try to take a few photos. Well the place was dead quiet, literary nothing happening. I walked through the terminal from one end to the other, and I was the only one there, weird, never seen an airport so quiet.

So I headed off outside for a look to see if I could find as least one plane to photograph. Nothing...
So a drive around to the other side of the airport to see if I could find anything and this is all I saw, a couple of retired or out of service Skywest Embraer EMD-120's parked up collecting dust.
Also got the West Jet B737-800, C-GJWS departing.

The Embraer EMB-120 is a great Turbo Prop, and I have flown on one many times' mainly between LAX-SAN on United Express.

WestJet B737-800
C-GJWS
 
Skywest Embraer EMB-120 
Skywest Embraer EMB-120 
Skywest Embraer EMB-120
Skywest Embraer EMB-120
Skywest Embraer EMB-120


No comments: