Friday, January 23, 2015

Great Barrier Airlines - ZK-RDT

Happy New Year Everyone. I'm back from my break away and ready to get into more photo's for 2015.

Well to kick of my first post for 2015, I thought I'd start with these photos taken back in October 2014.
I was asked by Great Barrier Airlines if I could take some photos, so they could update their website with some new pics. So I was more than happy to help out.

Great Barrier Airlines has been operating since 1983 when it first flew out of Ardmore to Great Barrier Island, which it located 55 nautical miles north east of Auckland of the coast of the northern tip of the Coromandel Peninsula. For more information on Great Barrier Island visit their website HERE
They now operate out of Auckland Airport and the North Shore Airfield.

My ride out to the island was on board their Embraer EMB-820C, ZK-RDT which was my first flight in this aircraft type, which is also know as and is a Piper Navajo (Chieftain).

Many thanks to Chris, my pilot out to the Barrier and the staff at Great Barrier Airlines for a great day.

For more information about Great Barrier Airlines you can visit their website HERE

So here we go, first photos posted for 2015.

ZK-RDT
At Great Barrier Island

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

ZK-RDT

No comments: