Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hard Photos To Take.......

Well I would firstly like to say that these photos are defiantly not that good in quality.

These photos were all taken from my house in the late afternoon / early evening last weekend with cloudless sky's over Auckland.
It is one of my goals this year to get much much...much better at getting shots of the jets overhead my place.

I live pretty much on the arrival / departure corridor in Auckland (NZAA) for the following.
1. Downwind leg Runway 23L for arrivals from the West.
2. Northbound (USA, Rarotonga, Honolulu etc..) departures off Runway 23L with a right hand turn after takeoff.
3. Downwind leg from the north (USA, Honolulu, Rarotonga etc..) for Runway 05R
4. Westbound (Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore) departures from 05R with a left and turn after takeoff.

So here is my first attempt for 2014.

China Easter, Flight MU7069
PVG-AKL
02 Feb
B-6123
Downwind for 23L

NZ84 AKL-YVR
01 Feb
Departure from 23L

NZ118 SYD-AKL
01Feb
Downwind for 23L

NZ124 MEL-AKL
ZK-OKO, Smaug
02Feb
Downwind 23L




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not more Radlers at the picnic table............