Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Back In Time - The Year 2007

Ok, I was going through some old photos the other day and found these ones. The year was 2007 and the photos are from a family trip to the UK for a month.

I would also like to say I was only starting to learn about digital photography at this stage, and had not really done any aviation photography at all so the results as you can see are not the best, and the camera I used was just a point and shot.

I thought I would share them anyway as someone might find them of interest, so here goes...

Our Ship for NZ2
LAX-LHR
Cant Remember Rego

On Board NZ2 at Gate in LAX
Looking back at were 1st Photo taken from

Airborne out of LAX heading out over the Valley

Seat belt Sign Off !!
Free to Move about while climbing out of the LA Basin

Somewhere in the Valley
I think

San Gabriel Mountains

High Over Canada, sun setting fast.

After a very short period of semi dark flight and a sleep
Morning time now
Cold, Cold, Cold
Greenland and all it's Beauty


On the descent into LHR
The West Coast of he UK

One Month Later
Our Flight back to LAX awaits
NZ1, ZK-NBS at the gate in LHR

ZK-NBS

Awaiting Boarding for NZ1 in the Gate Lounge

British Airways A321
Out the Window on our Taxi Out

The Old British Airways Terminal still in use.
Terminal 5 still being built.

Air France A318
Taxis past us while we are holding.

No comments: