Saturday, December 5, 2015

Black Sands 2015 - ZK-RVA

Lowest Approach of the day I reckon, over the fence and pulling off a 1/4 of the way down the grass strip at Raglan. Must be a local pilot or frequent visitor to Raglan with precision skill for this landing.

The Vans RV has a nice sporty look and sure was quiet, even standing this close to the action.

ZK-RVA in these photos sporting a very nice paint job also.

Plenty of more photos from Raglan to come over the next month, stay tuned.....

ZK-RVA
ZK-RVA
ZK-RVA
ZK-RVA

Apology Time, oops, I was in the way of this great shot my MRC Aviation, and became a photo bomber as a RVA raced over the fence. It would have been an even better photo if yours truly, yes that's me didn't get in the way.......I think I owed him a beer anyway.....

Aviationshotz - Photo Bomber

No comments: