Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Palm Springs Air Museum

Palm Springs was one of our stops on our road trip back in July. On the afternoon of our last day in town I made a quick visit out to the Palm Springs Air Museum to see the Military display aircraft out the front of the complex. There is a good collection of fighters on display, all collecting dust in this high desert region. I'll do several posts of the photos I took there, and I'll save my favourite
US Combat Fighter Jet for the last.

The Air Museum is a living history museum dedicated to educating the public about the role Air Power played in preserving American liberties and way of life. The Museum preserves, exhibits, and flies aircraft from World War Two, Korea, and the Vietnam Wars.


So to start with is this FA-18 Hornet.


FA-18 Hornet
FA-18 Hornet 
FA-18 Hornet





No comments: